Thursday, April 26, 2007

Sapphire is dead...

Sapphire has got a virus known as Parvo Virus, i'm so very sad!! She was so cute!! Damn blardy pet shop did not do a good job taking care of my dog.. Now, to reveal the pet shop, NEVER NEVER go to Joy Doggy in thomson!! Now, gonna get refund from them, becoz they killed my dog!!!! Else will report them to AVA!!!!

The very sight of SSG pissed me off.. with the amount of salary they are drawing every month, all they can do it to talk, order, and arrow.. Sadly, this is the 3G army that we currently have.. If only these kind of ppl are removed, we can work with better efficiency... Their incompetence lead to our inefficiency!! I always thought that the higher salary u're drawing, the more ppl expect out of u, but now, this is the case in govt sector, it is totally the other way round!! those drawing the least salary will be the ones doing the most work, and those drawing higher salary work the least!! I dunno abt the rest, and i shan't comment about the rest, but it is the case here!! As in where? People who know me will know...

Feeling sort of grumpy today...

No comments: